Perfect for spring, these Maestro Dobel Tequila cocktails offer a great balance of bright fruit juices and distinctive notes. Here are two for you to try to usher in a new season and warmer temperatures:
1 1/2 oz Maestro® Dobel Diamante™ Tequila
1/2 oz grapefruit juice
3 dashes Fee Brothers peach bitters
1/2 teaspoon rose water
1. Add all ingredients to tin
2. Shake/strain into champagne flute
3. Top with champagne. Garnish with grapefruit twist
2 oz Maestro Dobel® Silver Tequila!
1 oz tart cherry juice
1/2 oz fresh lime juice
Barspoon raw agave
1. Build in tin. Shake and fine strain all ingredients into glass filled with ice
2. Garnish Old fashioned glass with Ancho chili/Himalayan sea salt rim and an edible flower
Photos courtesy of Maestro Dobel
Try a margarita by Maestro!