It’s absolutely freezing pretty much everywhere right now so what better way to warm yourself than with some rum cocktails? We have two recipes for you, as well as a cigar to pair with it from CAO Cigars.
- 1 1/2 ounces of Ron Barceló Onyx-infused tea
- 2 ounces hot water
- 3/4 ounces cinnamon syrup
- Garnish: Lemon wedge
- Steep your tea of choice in 1 1/2 ounces of Ron Barceló Onyx for 4 days prior to consuming
- When ready, add 2 ounces of hot water and 3/4 ounces of cinnamon syrup to the Ron Barceló Onyx-infused tea
- Stir and garnish with a lemon wedge
Check out our review of the Imperial Onyx.
- 2 ounces of Ron Barceló Onyx
- Pinch of cinnamon sugar
- Top off with equal parts apple cider and champagne
- Garnish: Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Add Ron Barceló Onyx and cinnamon sugar in shaker over ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour the sweetened Ron Barceló Onyx into a champagne flute
- Top off with apple cider and champagne
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Check out our tour of Ron Barcelo’s distillery.
Cao Cigars Brazilia. This beautiful cigar, with its dark wrapper leaf from Brazil, is absolutely outstanding and a perfect pairing for these cocktails or rum served neat. It is a full-bodied cigar with notes of cocoa and earth, and is rich and exceptionally smooth.
Check out these other cocktail ideas for more.