Rosé Piscine, has recently been released in the United States and we were so excited. It is a fabulous rosé specifically made to drink over ice. For Mixology Monday, we’re mixing something called the Piscine Sidecar. This is a tarty treat which infuses the rosé with pomegranate, brandy, Cointreau and peach bitters. Let us know what you think!
Brandy of choice
1. Place a half a cup of pomegranate seeds into shaker.
2. Grind pomegranate seeds with a muddler.
3. Add 3 parts Rosé Piscine
4. Add ¾ parts brandy
5. Add a couple drops of peach bitters
6. Add ice, and shake well.
7. Add sugar to a martini glass rim.
8. Filter cocktail, add fruit accents, and enjoy!