“This year we decided to bring back some of our most loved predicate brands,” said Kaizad Hansotia, CEO of Gurkha Cigars. “The Havana Legend and Masters Cask both are some of customers favorites and we are glad to be able to make them available before the holidays.”
The Havana Legend was an original bend that Gurkha CEO, Kaizad Hansotia had in 1999 under the Gurkha Legend series. The company is excited to bring back this blend with a rare vintage Habano wrapper.
The cigars will be available in four sizes and come in 20 count boxes:
- Robust Corto 4.5 x 48 – $100 per box and $5 per cigar
- Robust 5 x 54 – $110 per box and $5.50 per cigar
- Toro 6 x 50 – $120 per box and $6 per cigar
- XO 6 x 60 – $180 per box and $9 per cigar
This medium to full smoke boasts a peppery and nutty flavor and will be available in early fall.
The mild and creamy smoke that boasts a hint of spice will be available in September.
The cigars will be available in five sizes.
- XO – 6 x 60 (20 count boxes) $260 per box or $13 per cigar
- Ambassador – 7 x 55 (20 count boxes) $240 per box or $12 per cigar
- Solara – 5 x 52 (tubos five pack), $64
- Churchill 7 x 55 (tubos five pack), $70
- Toro 6 x 52 (tubos five pack) $60
The Blendmaster’s Cask is created with an Ecuadorian wrapper and Dominican/Nicaraguan filler and binder.