It’s that time of year–Drew Estate has announced the anticipated return of the Barn Smoker program. The Barn Smoker is a concept from the creative mind of Jonathan Drew who envisioned an event series that would bring cigar enthusiasts deep into the American tobacco experience at the field and farm level, offering them a rare and unique chance to learn about how their cigars are made, from the growing of tobacco, its processing and the final manufacturing stage. The events not only bring attention to local farmers and businesses across the U.S. but it also helps raise money for Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity that supports members of the American military.
The dates and locations of Drew Estate’s 2020 Barn Smoker program are as follows:
- Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 16, 2020
- Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on July 25, 2020
- Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 8th, 2020
- Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 26, 2020
- Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on October 24, 2020
Barn Smoker 2020 is bigger and better than those of previous years with expanded ticket levels and perks that will give attendees the opportunity to get even more out of each Barn Smoker event. The different ticket options for 2020 are described below:
- VIP Experience Ticket with Dinner Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy: Those who purchase this ticket will be a guest at an intimate dinner the evening before or after the Barn Smoker event. These intimate dinners will be hosted by Jonathan Drew, master blender Willy Herrera, Pedro Gomez and the entire Drew Estate team. As part of the VIP Experience, ticket holders will receive 3 rare Drew Estate cigars and much more. In addition, VIP Experience attendees will receive a premium swag package while at the Barn Smoker event.
- VIP Swag Ticket Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy: These tickets holders will receive a premium swag package.
- General Admission: These ticket holders will receive admission to Barn Smoker and general admission swag.
New this year is an “All-Star” package that will give the attendee access to all five 2020 Barn Smoker events at a reduced priced and a unique Barn Smoker Challenge Coin Set that includes a Master Coin that only “All-Star” participants will get. This special Master Coin will come with its own perks, including future discounts and benefits activated for Barn Smoker 2021.